Tuesday, February 21, 2017

GRAND BABIES AND KING CAKE BITES



YaYa - Greek for Grandmother! YES that would be me! Now that the word is out, I am thrilled to announce that at the end of September, I will be YaYa once again! My baby is having a baby! We are so excited and feeling so blessed!I have been knowing for a few weeks but was sworn to secrecy until she saw the Dr and had an ultrasound! Now that its official...its ON! I can tell you that being a YaYa has brought me so much joy and love...there is nothing like it. I mean being a parent is wonderful, but  being a grandparent...wow...just wow! Y'all know what I mean! I have already shopped but have not bought anything...yet! After today I think that will change...look out Amazon!
Isn't she glowing?

This was the great reveal...so sweet

 and this is my new grand baby! Cute isn't he? or she?

Congratulations Brenan, Addie and Kylee!!!!!♥♥♥♥


King Cake Bites


    Bites
  • 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • 2 tsp cinnamon
  • 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls

  • Glaze
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 Tbsp milk

  • yellow, green, purple sugar


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Beat cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar and lemon juice with mixer until well blended.

Separate dough into 8 rectangles; seal seams. Sprinkle each rectangle with approximately 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.

Spread cream cheese mixture down middle of each rectangle. Fold each rectangle lengthwise into thirds to enclose filling (bring long edges up to cover cream cheese); cut each into 4 squares. Place, seam-sides down, on baking sheet.

Bake 13 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Cool slightly.

Mix together remaining 1 cup powdered sugar and milk. Spread on top of King Cake Bites and sprinkle with colored sugars.
Sharing a couple of links...enjoy!





Love and blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment