Friday, January 20, 2017

January 20,2017 - Inauguration Day - New Beginnings



Congratulations to our 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump!  He gives us hope for our country, something we have not had in a long time. I pray that he, along with all of our politicians can work together for a better America, that is what it's all about right? God bless America!


You may have noticed that I started a new blog with a new name and soon a new look. It seems while I was away the last few months, my blog was hacked and I lost all of my posts from the last 4 years. That makes me sad and mad, but just like I have been given a chance at a new life, so will my blog. I hope you continue to enjoy my postings and I can make your day just a little bit brighter. I will keep sharing things about my everyday life and some good recipes here and there.

Hoping you have a blessed day!

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment