Monday, September 10, 2018

The Good Times



At this time 2 years ago, I was in the hospital fighting for my life. Even though I have very little recollection of that time, I do recall bits and pieces. I remember how much my family supported me and prayed for me. I remember how angry I was that I had to stay in the hospital for so long. I remember cursing those darn therapists who pushed me so hard (Thank God for them). But most of all I remember how much Rene' worried and took care of me, and pushed me every day. But all of those times in between, I have no memory of...maybe that is just how it was meant to be? I still have a ways to go, but I also have come so far! Never did I think that 2 short years later, I would not have Rene in my everyday life. We are never promised tomorrow...oh how true is that statement!



I promised to get my blog back to what it used to me...fun and upbeat...that time has come. Thank you all for being so patient with me and my days of sad blogging. Its been very helpful to me to be able to put those feelings into writing. And there are still some days that all I can do it cry and write about sad times. But I am choosing to remember the good times and let those good times carry me through my pain.

THIS is one of those good times!



No comments:

Post a Comment