Wednesday, August 15, 2018

POPPA

My poor neglected blog :-(
Its almost a year since I have posted and OH how things have changed since then! This week is 3 months since I lost my soulmate..the love of my life..my partner...my children and grand children's Poppa...my rock!

 Most days I don't know how I make it through, but I do because I have to and he would want me to. I miss him terribly. My heart is broken. I hurt for my children. I hurt for my grand kids. But we go on, with so many wonderful memories of Poppa. We go on with the love and support of each other. 
It's what we do. 

I have sat down a few times to write this blog post but my heart just wasn't in it. I am not even sure my heart would ever be in it. All I can do is try....for Poppa!

Nothing can ever truly prepare you for losing your soulmate. There are so many emotions involved. Some days I am just here...other days are okay. I think God makes it that way because I don't know how anyone could survive in that deep dark place every single day, every single hour. 

So I decided to try this blogging thing again hoping it is cathartic for me. If it is, good! If it isn't, then I will have to find something that is..I promise all of my future blogs will not be of sadness...
but for today...
I am very sad.
 And I miss him so much. 





No comments:

Post a Comment