Tuesday, July 25, 2017

SUMMER 2017

3 months! 3 months since I have posted my thoughts! That is much too long huh? It's not like I don't
 have the time...I guess I just got a little lazy and the thoughts weren't flowing? 
Yeah, we will go with that!
 A lot has happened in the last 3 months...


Addie and Brenan got married


I have officially decided to retire


I have been busy planning a baby shower


I have been helping out with watching the kids this summer




I'd say all of that has kept me busy! But I wouldn't have it any other way. 
It sure helps the days to go by a little quicker...well most days! 
Its been entirely too hot to sit out on the patio during the day but you will most definitely catch me out there every evening....with a fan blowing on me!
The summer is passing by so quickly but that's okay because 
I love what comes after the hot summer months...
FALL! My FAVORITE time of the year.
 What is your favorite time of the year?

Have a blessed day and always let those special ones in your 
life know just how much they mean to you.
 None of us are guaranteed tomorrow!



Sharing a few links with you all.







And now here is a recipe for you to try...ENJOY!

BANANA BREAD PUDDING

Ingredients
  • 3 c milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 3/4 c sugar
  • 2 bananas
  • 1/2 c caramel bits
  • 1 loaf of french or sandwich bread day old is best, discard heels of bread
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp almond extract
  • 2 tbsp melted butter if using a bundt or mini bundt pans
  • Non stick spray if using 9x12 glass dish
Instructions
  1. Dice your loaf of french bread, or thick sandwich bread (do not use heels). 
  2. Add milk to large bowl. Put diced bread into milk and soak milk up with bread. In separate bowl add eggs, sugar, vanilla, almond extract and mix well. 
  3. Add sugar mixture to bread mixture and mix well. Cut banana, add to mixture and add your caramel bits to mixture. 
  4. Melt butter and pour into bundt pan if you're using that, or spray non stick cooking spray into glass 9x12 baking dish. 
  5. Fill bundt holes with a banana slice and then with bread pudding mix, or pour mix directly into glass baking dish and put in oven at 350 degrees for approx. 
  6. 30 minutes or until egg is no longer soft. You don't want to over cook this as bread pudding should be soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment